21.12.11

Who's that girl???

Sorry, but I had the song from the Eurythmics, "Who's that Girl?", running through my mind as I was thinking of a title for this blog post.  If you know the song, we may be of the same approximate age and from a similar musical background.  If you don't know the song, Youtube it!  I loved it!

Anytime I read a blog, I am curious about who the author actually is in real life.  I mean, all blogs do have a human behind them, right?  There are no computer-generated blogs, are there?  (If you like me, please don't break my bubble at this point).

Oh yeah...  who's that girl?

That's my way of saying I will tell you a bit about myself!

I am a...  not young, not old, somewhere in-between woman.  I work full-time at a career that I sometimes love, sometimes despise, but figure everyone is in the same boat!  I am married to a wonderful man who has no clue at this point that I have even started this blog, but I think he will be fully supportive of me!  We have no children, but we have two wonderful dogs...  I take that back...  we have one wonderful dog and a puppy.  'Nuff said!

Oh, and as a side note, I have also had Type 1 Diabetes...  um, Juvenile Diabetes...  um, let's try Diabetes Mellitus?...  for just over 38 years.  As much as I try not to let the "Big D" take over my life, you'll probably find that many of my blog posts will revolve around my life with diabetes.  If you don't like that fact, then just remember that Hey!  I didn't come to YOUR door asking to be let in!  You're free to leave anytime!

Hobbies and interests include.....

What???  I have to keep a few secrets, after all!

To all:  Safe travels on your life journeys!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire